Tuesday, February 12, 2008

desire.despair.wearing white.

sounds that make snow melt. scottish voices raised to me. hailing change. i cannot fathom the inexplicable warmth of snow. the cold cleansing...brushing upon me.

the twilight sad.

their sound is everything i feel right now. with red wine on my teeth. and snow blowing over my window. with every dream so close. with every lover held at gun point. the sound and the voice. sets me on fire. keeps me from harm. keeps the distance of steel and water at arms length. i will not go. i will not fall. i will not falter. not yet. it's not time to go. but soon. soon. soon. if you do not come back. then soon. soon. soon. i will call your bluff.

go listen to this band please. they are healing my soul. feeding my fingers. blessing my eyes and allowing me sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment