Tuesday, August 3, 2004

path and illumination

things are a bit more clear today

not that i understand anymore about what i am doing, but i am not freaking out. i am not worrying. i am simply enjoying the fact that the universe has shaken my bones, whitewashed my fears and placed me in the perfect position to create.

now. i just have the find the slightest speck of illumination to guide me...where is that rose colored light that used to be so bright? it guided me all the way over here...out of the forest and into the city... :)

ahhh.



john and i are tag team buckley listening again which is always fun. we get the same jeff buckley album out, them we count, 1...2...3...and hit play...then we talk on instant messenger about what is happening. it's a beautiful thing. and a perfect accompaniment to job hunting. my plan of attack is sending out as many resumes as possible. i've never really had to look hard for a job, or an apartment, or much for that matter. i've worked my ass off for what i've had, but it's always just come easily...that's why i'm questioning what to do now. nothing is making much sense...i don't feel like doing anything. perhaps i am still de-toxing from all the over-stimulation of the past few years. or perhaps i'm just ignoring the voice telling me what i should do out of spite. okay i'm rambling and not making much sense i'm sure...



here's a pic of john in case you don't know him, wahahhaha. he's showing you his favorite finger!





today consists of coffee, yes hot coffee in the heat in my hot front room...buckley, job hunting and reading harry potter. i'll probably start learning moodswing whiskey on guitar as well. i miss that song and want to bring it to life...

john's playing deluxe tonight, so if any of you in sf are in the haight, go check him out and drink whiskey with him and think of me hahahha. he has been known to scare people though...hahahha. only go if you want to hear really amazing music. man i miss club deluxe...







no new nyc pictures taken yet but here’s one of me and laura…i miss this lovely creature more than you know…







much much love,

xo

kim

No comments:

Post a Comment