Sunday, April 15, 2007

how an airplane saved my life

you don’t realize how delirious lack of sleep can be. I go 40 hours without it. in that span witness packing, drinking, friends, dancing, and then a night and morning I could never have imagined. baby oil. that’s all I have to say. no really. that’s all. uuuuuuuuuh. I rule. I am sitting in the dallas airport.







I’m about to fly into a storm. no idea how long the flight out here was as I was asleep instantly despite the shrieking cries of the baby behind me. just those mere hours of sleep and honest, I’m like new. deprive yourself and the smallest amounts of what you lack are life saving. I will have to remember this. I currently live here. myself. present. no real address. again. it’s been three years. three years ago I was packing up and moving to nyc with Jessica. two years ago I was doing parson’s school of design summer intensive in manhattan but decided to relocate back to san Francisco DUH. and last summer I was trying not to drown in the tides of my own heart and aching desperately to leave san Francisco. today I am free. free of responsibility or ties to anything other than my self. my heart. my path. my art. so I am going home. where my heart lives. where I have always wanted to be and never let myself truly experience. I can hear the streets of avenue a and ludlow calling. i can see the scene unfolding. I can sense the anti-folk singing.
the photo journal has re-launched. so brace yourself. this women is ready to bring it to you. jameson fueled or not. it will come. and you will like it.
xoxo.kimmy.

April 15, 2007
6:25 am dallas.tx
(www.kimgarrison.com/journal...)

No comments:

Post a Comment