Sunday, February 10, 2008

sunday facts. 02.10.08.

tonight it is going to be 12 degrees.
i have only seen it snow once since i moved to nyc [last april].
today my friends are going to win a grammy.
i am filled with awe and respect and joy for them. it has been quite the journey seeing their success in the past year and nine months.
i am unable to leave my house.
the wind threatens me.
the face of friends i am unable to meet...
i would like the shelter of limbs but there are none.
only sounds of chords and voices.
echoes of my own.
warmth from the heater that never turns off in winter.
regret that punctures my soul.
joy. that i've finally learned to be patient.
hope.
that i will make it through this.
ecstatic.
that i am so close, steps away really, from living the life i came here to live.
let
it
be.
enough for now.


xoxokg.

No comments:

Post a Comment