Monday, June 5, 2006

life.

daydreaming
on telegraph hill
i want to go home is all my full heart can say
but i don’t know where home is
i left it nearly two years ago
to follow my heart. for a taste of love.
leaving one dream for another. thinking I could have them both.
and i've had my fill. fallen into darkness where truth was obscured by fear. i thought i'd lost it then. pushed to a limit of defense i did not know i had. then the rain came.
he came. holding me on new years eve. and the lock twisted, broke and the love came back. all that i have left of this year and a half is a full heart. love in all its glory. pushing. pulsing, gnawing at my feet. caught up in my hair. it no longer has a home but seems to have found its way back into my body quite nicely since its release. and now it is sleeping. but ever present.
thank you for giving this gift. for giving me such love that i could find my own again. for every. little. thing.
this is all i know right now.
and i am coming home.
i know that i will find my home.

No comments:

Post a Comment